In this episode, we are chatting with NYT Best Selling Author Daniel Crosby, Ph.D. and it is a jam-packed episode!
He is so giving in this episode as you will see as he brings a different approach on how we look at our money which I absolutely love.
What you'll learn about in today's episode:
- Why debt was a forbidden word in his household growing up
- How willpower is in limited supply (and why eating that chocolate can make you a better investor)
- The difference between a story based investor and a probability investor
- Why he purchased Powerball tickets when he knows better
- Three strong statistics that show why women are better investors
The post HMM 119: The 10 Commandments To Pay Attention To For Building Wealth With Daniel Crosby, Ph.D. appeared first on the Her Money Matters Podcast