Financial independence, what does it really mean and what does it take to achieve it?
Doug Norman joins us on the podcast to share what it means to him, his story on how he reached financial independence and so much more!
What you'll learn about in today's episode:
- The definition of financial independence and some misconceptions behind it
- How he reached financial independence in less than 20 years
- His recommendations to achieve financial independence
- Why it is important to know the difference between frugality and deprivation
- A behind the scenes look at what his typical day looks like being financially independent
The post HMM 143: Financial Independence and How To Reach It With Doug Nordman appeared first on the Her Money Matters Podcast
Have you not grabbed my book? You can do so by searching Her Money Matters on Amazon OR